Monday, February 25, 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

I did it. I asked for days off from work in order to go to the USA next month. It has been almost a year since I've set foot on US soil and well over a year since I last went all the way home. I want to visit my mom. I want to see my sister. I want to see my brothers (and sister in law) and friends. I want access to my US accounts. I want a bagel and vanilla chai from Dunkin Donuts (neither of which are sold at DD here in Lima). I want Chicken Picatta from Il Camino. I don't really want to go without my precious, but I don't really know where else we would go. The plane ticket looks more expensive than I would like (traveling during Easter weekend maybe...) but I would be able to coordinate with my sister's spring break. I guess I'm just talking out loud for now... I'll wait and see what the boss man says about my days off...

No comments: