Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blogitzing


I obviously haven't been keeping up with my New Year's Resolution lately though I can say that I have been legitimately wiiiicked busy. My inspiration was renewed yesterday when I attended the Blogitzer Awards with Lukianox and my precious in a cool spot (Canta Rana) in Barranco. "?Como reconoces a un blogger?" We met in person a good number of people from this virtual world that we have entered into in the past year. Buena gente, buen ambiente--and I found a cool present for my mom from a street vendor outside (photo to come in future).

We then went back to SB Sur to chill before dinner time. We then met up with my dad (how he got here is another post) for dinner at Pardo's and our first-ever visit to Parque de la Reserva. Parque de la Reserva was awesome. I left amazed. This louvre-like one was the first pretty one. My precious kept seeing cocktails in the fountains (fountains in the shape of cocktails?). I was a sucker for the super light and musical optical show with a slideshow projected onto the fountain ( yo <3 Eva Ayllon por 100pre). My favorite was the very tall phallic fountain (super vodka drink in Carlos's eyes), which made me want to go to Iguazu. It was also this same one that we saw from the street--which made me think that there was a fire in the neighborhood that they were putting out. I want to go back--and the next time I won't forget to buy my cotton candy outside.

2 comments:

Carlos Alberto said...

It was pertty fun going to Parque de la reserva. I still dream about drinking that huge blue vodka drink XD

Dragón del 96 said...

Parque de la Reserva without cotton candy is not the same. Don't ever forget that.

Thanks for being present! It's nice to meet new bloggers (and i won't say how beautiful you're for not making friends jealous, ha!).

Geretings.